Insurance may include basic and additional cover.
Basic Cover of the property, equipment and furniture:
- fire, explosion and implosion,
- lightning; aerials and other falling objects,
- storm, tempest; torrential rain, torrential rain and snow; tidal waves,
- hail; flood resulting from hail,
- landslide and landscape,
- damage caused by increased weight by accumulation of snow deposits and creation of ice,
- damage to water mains, heating and ventilation installation,
- damage to water mains, heating and ventilation as a result of a freeze,
- malicious acts (vandalism).
Basic cover is calculated on the basis of the property, furniture and equipment price. The client may choose to insure the property for a lower or higher price than the actual. Furthermore, some of the risks in basic cover may be excluded upon customer request.
Additional Cover for the equipment and furniture:
- theft with forcible means or attempted theft,
- malicious breakage of glass and windows,
- impact by external motor vehicle,
- public liability.
Additional cover depends on several factors:
- price of equipment (TV, air conditioner, fridge, oven, coffee machine, etc.),
- price of furniture (sofa, chairs, etc.).
Here also, customer may want to excluding some of the risks though we do not recommend it. We advise to be very attentive when excluding risks from the cover, especially for vacation apartments. Since they are not inhabited all year round, this poses potential risk for the owner.